Geography of Canada|
Grade 9 Applied
- Locating Industry Handouts
- Industrial Location Factors
- Complete the Where to Locate? – Brainstorming worksheet.
- Debrief the activity and gather all location factors that you deem important. Review the five main location factors previously studied in this unit (on pages 112 & 113 in Geography Now).
- Applying the Factors to the Real World
- Using a local example, identify how each location factor may have come into play (e.g. GM in Oshawa).
- Complete the Where to Locate? – Analysis assignment.