Geography of Canada|
Grade 9 Academic
Mapping Skills & Physical Geography Culminating Activity
- In Making Connections, read the World Heritage Site assignment beginning on page 105 for related material to this lesson.
- In Making Connections, read the Ecozones assignment beginning on page 182 for related material to this lesson.
- National Parks Brochure
- Read an Introduction to Canada's National Parks on the Parks Canada website.
- Analyze the National Parks of Canada and Terrestrial Ecozones and the A Park for Every Ecozone: Canada's National Parks Progress Map, to see the development of Canada's park system.
- Create a Brochure for a new national park, using the internet, library, or any other resources available to you.