Geography of Canada|
Grade 9 Academic
- In Making Connections, read Chapters 28 and 29 for related material to this lesson.
- Locating Industry
- Industrial Location Factors
- Complete the Where to Locate? – Brainstorming worksheet.
- Debrief the activity and gather all location factors that the you deem important.
- Did you identify all of the important location factors?
- Applying the Factors to the Real World
- Using a local example, identify how each location factor may have come into play (e.g., GM in Oshawa).
- Complete the Location Factors for Manufacturing worksheet.
- Complete the Where to Locate? – Analysis assignment.